Saturday 26 October 2013

Autumn Tag


So I've been reading a lot of blogs this week and I see that most people are doing the Autumn tag, even though I wasn't tagged I found it quite interesting seeing as autumn is my favourite season, and I took matters into my own hands and decided I was going to do the autum tag. This is a great opportunity for all my new subscribers to find out a bit more about me and I'll try not to ramble on to much.
                                             Favourite thing about Autumn?
Oh there's so many, but my favourite thing would have to be the colours. Not just the colours of the leaves which I absolutely love, but the autumnal shades like the plums,burgundies
and oranges.
                                                        Favourite Drink?
The typical answer is normally a sort of drink from Starbucks, but that isn't me. Sorry if I'm crushing starbucks lovers hearts all over the world but most of the time, I just find the shop expensive, pointless and overrated. My favourite drink is a homemade hot chocolate or some sort of berry tea.
                                                  Favourite Scent?
Now even though I love autumn, sometimes I don't like those spiced perfumes so I guess my favourite scent will have to be the Elizabeth Arden "Red Door" or the Cliniques "Aromatics".     
                                                   Best Lipstick?
I'm trying to get into wearing lipstick more and I've got my eye on the Mac "mocha" but right now my favourite lipstick will have to be "Darling" by Barbara Daily.
                                                   Go to Moisturiser?
This is where I draw a blank, I've always used GP recommended moisturisers and right now I'm using the aveeno cream but I hate it. Please comment if you know any affordable moisturisers good for dry skin.
                                             Go to colours for the eyes?
Hands down this definitely has to be the MUA "Heaven and Earth" palette, it has all these browns and oranges and its magnificent. You should definitely check out the palette. I also like the sleek vintage palette and I'm considering whether to buy it or not.
                                        Favourite band/singer to listen to?
I'm not very adventurous when it comes to music, most of the time I just listen to the top 40's, I don't really have favorites but I find listening to Bruno Mars puts me in a good mood.
                                              Favourite Outfit to Wear?
Yes I am one of those people that bring out their knitwears as soon as a leave starts to change colour I just love autumn clothing so much, my go to outfit is a pair of skinny jeans, a thin sweater or some sort of long-sleeved top and a huge knit cardigan. My shoes vary from boots to high-tops and sometimes heels.
                                                      Autumn Treat?
Sadly I don't have one, I guess I eat all foods all seasons. I guess that's going to be my task for this autumn, find my autumn treat. What are your treats?
                                                 Favourite place to be?
I have two sitting rooms in my house and my favourite place to be is the "cold parlour" this is what me and my family have always called it and you might be thinking why would I want to go and sit in the coldest room in the house, I don't know, guess I'm just wierd like that. I love taking my duvet there and sitting on the sofa watching either my favourite tv shows or the food network.

Hope you've enjoyed this tag and I'm tagging all of you to do it yourself, I had a lot of fun. If you decide to do the tag, leave a link down below so I can check it out and I guess I'll speak to you all later.

All the pictures in this post where from weheartit. You can interact with me more by following me on twitter or Instagram, links are in my contact bar.

3 comments:

  1. I love to read posts like this :) You get to know the blogger a bit better, thanks for posting :)

    xo Mel
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autumnal colours too!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for commenting and I want you to know I do read every single one of them and I reply when I can.