Friday 18 October 2013

Week Update

Yes I know it's the middle of the week but I just couldn't wait to share what I've been up to with you. First of all I have two weeks of school and even though I'm not going anywhere I'm so excited. There is so many things I want to do and blogging more is at the top of my list. On Sunday I went to my very first bloggers
meet, we had a lovely dinner and I'll share more about that some other day but it was amazing meeting incredible and talented ladies who love what they do.

 
In totally unrelated news, this week I put down my beloved mash potatoes and good old cheddar cheese for some salad, broccoli and yoghurt. Yes that is right, I have started my healthy eating and exercising lifestyle, I seriously hope I can continue in this path. Surprisingly I like exercising as long as its in the comfort of my own home I really like the fitness blender cardio exercises and training with tammy, but I'm still finding the eating changes difficult. This is because if you've been brought up on unhealthy non vegetable foods your whole life and somebody puts broccoli in front of you, well I can't blame you if you don't know how to cook it. Going to leave that topic as to not go into a rant, twitter has been amazing this week, it has opened up a whole new side of blogging and opportunities I didn't know existed. You'll be pleased to know I have some exciting posts planned and I just want to say hello and thank you to all of you who take the time to read, comment and subscribe to my blog.


You can interact with me through twitter or my Instagram. The links are in my contact bar.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for commenting and I want you to know I do read every single one of them and I reply when I can.